Monday, January 21, 2008

Put a Hat on It


It seems that January is the cruellest month (not April, Mr Eliot) as misfortune follows misfortune , and we can all feel rightly anxious about what the new year will bring. Choc Chip has taken a physical and emotional tumble, Monky stays gorgeous but lonesome, and Withnail has fallen off his bike and busted his leg... and I just, well, worry about things and continue to sing to myself at work and on the street. I only hope all my friends and family find this year exceeds their lowly expectations. But just in case you too are feeling unable to crack a smile today, Monky kindly supplied me with the above pic, of a Reading FC fashion victim. Step forward Stephen Hunt. I had to do some "media training" on Friday, which involved being interviewed on camera, and then watching myself back. I cannot tell you how terrible and ugly and wrong I looked. But I still looked better than this. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. What an unmitigated but loveable twat this man is.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the flat cap on its own is bad enough but with that hair?

yet despite this sartorial nightmares there is something about special stephen - sort of how you feel about a battered animal on the battersea dogs advert.

you going to the bolton game?

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home