Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Back of my Mind

I am still alive. I'm just extremely rubbish at blogging ... even though I spend most of the time walking around to an inner narrative, which I have pretensions to being quite interesting! What I need is some wifi voice recognition software, so I can transfer all my random thoughts to the web without so much as a press of a button. And also for it to be socially acceptable to talk to myself without being deemed a nutter.

The one flaw would be that this would become the longest most rambling blog ever committed to webdom, and that people would discover the extend to which my mind is occupied by thoughts of Reading FC, and fantasies involving becoming a bohemian country wife / WAG / booker prize winning novelist combo. I am actually shaking my head as I write this, because that is quite BAD I know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm glad i'm now not the only one whose internal monologue (which is quite a fancy word for my internal mutterings) is not actually internal at all.

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home