Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Good Vibrations

Easter (and a four-day weekend) is coming!! Brillig.

Looking back over the past week, not much exciting has happened, though I did experience a curious incident on the bus back from the 'Nham on Sunday (having watched the beloved 'ding losing 1-0). I was sat on the top deck, minding my own business, when a most strange feeling came over me, and I realised that the vibrations of the bus were in unison with my own heartbeat. Basically, for a few seconds, I shared a resonance with the engine (which feels weird I tell you), the logical conclusion being that, for a short time, the bus and I were one!! Schwesty, of course, doesn't believe me, and thinks I was having some kind of palpitation. I prefer to think of myself as part-human, part-machine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

weirdo i tell thee.

9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home