Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tables and Chairs and Sparrows and Hares

Haven't blogged for a while. Been snowed under. Have had a tension headache since the end of last week, which is finally easing, though me shoulders are up near me ears, they're so tight. Luckily Choc Chip and Bems have persuaded me to go to the spa, and I'm gonna get me a very expensive massage. Don't really have the money to throw around, but sometimes you just need to do something nice for yourself, otherwise you'll be miserable...

Don't think the shoulder thing has been helped by my attempts to build my own table using things I found in the garden. Having barely any carpentry skills, and barely any carpentry tools, it's been quite hard. However, I'm hoping that I might be able to pass off the finished product as "rustic" (i.e. gaping holes, bent nails, and wonky legs).

In the meantime, I shall hum little tunes about sparrows and hares, to try and oust "(I've Had) the Time of my Life" which has inexplicably been buzzing around my head all morning. A more inappropriate song for work I cannot think of!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arg there's a problem with spa-ing on 24th - no appointments as they are booked on every saturday up to the end of may!!!! can you get friday 30th march off work?

10:29 pm  
Blogger TheMightyDing said...

Most probably that'd be fine for me, and will have just got paid!

4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home