Monday, October 16, 2006

Feeling Like a Festival....

Well my last couple of posts were succinct [sic?] but to the point. Thought I should add, though, that I wouldn't wish that injury on anybody. I hope your head is feeling considerably better soon, Mr Cech. You are one of the few Chelski players whom I actually admire (the list gets shorter every day).

Onto more positive things. Me, Choc Chip and Schwesty are off to see the Devon nerd-boy tomorrow (for the fourth time this year ahem...) which should be fun. Which officially means that the festival season hasn't ended yet (seeing as all my gigs have been Cambridge Folk Festival related, so far). Which reminds me, Choc Chip and I made the highlights of CFF on BBC4 last Friday. Me wearing hideous 80's sunglasses, Choc Chip looking very glamourous, as I poured champagne over her head (okay not champagne, actually very cheap perry, well a perry bottle filled with water). Still it all looked good, hence getting filmed I believe.

Apparently everybody gets their five minutes of fame. That's mine up then!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so very very excited to watch the fiddler of fury and see his lovely forearms

10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why you never reply to my comments!

11:17 am  
Blogger TheMightyDing said...

Because I am a bad-ass

11:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, its just rude

3:46 pm  
Blogger TheMightyDing said...

Oi!!

It's a time-consuming business this blogging lark.

Twas nice seeing you for the Seth extravaganza... by the way. Can't wait for Teddy!

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home