Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SuperTed

Hmmm, don't want to be too girly about this, but having come back from the Teddy Thompson concert .... argohmigodhessolovelyandsobrilliantarggggg .... apologies for that slight abberation, just had to get it out of my system!

Great gig, small dark venue with good acoustics, and Ted on top form - starting rather quietly, but warming to the audience, and letting loose that fine set of lungs. My only grumble is that he didn't do more songs from the first album, but I guess he's sung that stuff too much for his own liking.

Monky, I know you're yet to be introduced to, or won over by, Teddy "I'm not a bender" Thompson, but I think even you would have melted when he did a sing-a-long pirate shanty, and uttered the word 'arrrrrrrrr' with great gusto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home