Thursday, September 07, 2006

Warming the Cockles

A few weeks back (well actually months if I'm truthful) I started thinking it would be nice to spend a bit of time in a place that warms the embers of my heart... and finally I have started organising it ... my New's Year jaunt. This is a big deal for me as I am a woman who generally doesn't know what's happening in the next five minutes of her life. I guess I'm just very determined to make good with what little money I have this year, and do something I really want to....

Which happens to be heading back to the good old N of I, renting a cottage, supping on whiskey, taking in some bracing sea air, escaping smelly old Lahndan Town for a while. Anyway, I've pitched this idea to a few folks (who I think may share my desire to get-away), and am hoping for some positive responses. A few down, and a few to go, is the current situation. If it comes off, I will have something to really look forward to, as this existence is pretty miserable without friends and beauty to surround you, isn't it? If I didn't know horoscopes were bollox, I'd think that was a very Libran thing to say ha ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home