Sunday, August 20, 2006

Spreading the Word

Spent a fair amount of today cleaning, what rock n' roll... I am sure I'd find it easier if I had a "Britex Mighty Boy" vacuum cleaner, with his lovely smily blue face. Did give me a chance to start rating all my folk albums, though, with the intention of creating the perfect folk compilation to circulate to my folk-virgin friends. Just too much good stuff though, and it's impossible to pick which are the best songs and the best albums. Ahhhh. Thinking of a title for the CD is far easier and funner:

Folk You, I'm Going Home
Folk You and Your Mother Too
Folking Good
I've Got a Folking Big Stick and I'm Going to Beat You With It

What endless, and endlessly stupid possibilities...

Also went to see 'Harsh Times' today, with Christian Bale and Freddie Rodriguez. Genuinely good film, and a really nasty lesson in how low unbridled machismo can take you. I know my dear matey, Madame Damo, would enjoy it. Gotta say a good word to you, for all your nice blog words today (www.nopokemeo.org). Cider drinking much enjoyed last night, though sorry I had to run off to watch Match of the Day!!

1 Comments:

Blogger oh crapola said...

hey,

found this through A's blog.

poem is beautiful

Lizbit

12:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home