Monday, August 28, 2006

Drunken Moment


Hmmm just got home from a night out with the Swiss Miss and have been lucky enough to catch 'Legends of the Fall' on TV. Truly crud film, total melodramatic monkey-poo, which I first saw at the cinema with Bibbo whilst on German exchange. I remember how very seriously the German audience were taking it, whilst me and Bibs were stifling laughter. How can anyone take Brad Pitt seriously? He spends the entire thing looking chinny and vague (along with every other film he's been in) and this we are somehow meant to believe is 'acting'. Duh!! However, this film does remind me of the pure Irish beauty of Aidan Quinn. I believe he is getting on in years now, but I betya he's still got it .... here is a picture of the man in his prime. Gratutitous I know, but worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home