Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wide Open Space

The Mighty 'Ding lost today so we won't talk of them. Instead I will mention Staff Day which took place yesterday. You spend the morning listening to lectures (not too taxing thank god as was nursing monster hangover due to the Swiss Miss and a jug of Long Island Ice Tea. Ugg) followed by an afternoon on Hampstead Heath. I've said this before but Hampstead Heath rocks. Nice weather, lie back, stuff your nosh hole with free food and wine, and just enjoy the company. Still have a slight hangover mind.

Also you may have noticed I've made a few wee changes to the layout of the blog and whilst looking for a suitable piccie for my profile, I found the place I would most like to live in. I came across this ruined church a few years back in Belfast. But if you want to read its sad tale click here: www.cavehill.freeuk.com/campaigner.htm.

Chances of me ever living in a place like this (and thus probably featuring on "Grand Designs") are, I realise, very very low. But I can dream. Cavehill and the surrounding country park is absolutely one of my favourite places. If you're ever in Belfast, you must take a look...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home