Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Beardy-Weirdy

I'm watching Ray Lamontagne of the BBC4 sessions, and finding it all a little dreary. He hides behind a rather bushy beard, and rasps his way through his super-serious repertoire, as if we should all care a great deal more than we probably do...

Schwesty says she's suspicious of over-bearded men. Have to concur. What are they trying to hide?? Not that beards are completely out of the question. A well groomed beardyness can look rather dapper on a bloke, as TheCroydonMassive will no doubt testify (since a drink related face mashing incident he started growing fluff as he understandably didn't have the mental strength to shave over raw skin but upon gingery beard growth discovered a special love of chin-stroking and now post-healing can't bear to dispose of it...). And of course let me not forget the beloved-bearded-one Foe, whose email account gave me an electronic reminder of his existence today by bouncing an old email back to me several times over, and filling up my inbox. I emailed Foe to tell him of this little incident and got a suitably short reply about busyness and thesis' and study. Foe still makes me smile. Which he very probably shouldn't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wrong to admit but i find ray lamontagne strangely attractive...

11:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home