Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Plus One...

I have just received a "pre-wedding invite" from some friends who are to be wed next year (this is not a moan, if you're reading this, Naz and Boo - those are pretty shit nicknames I know, but I had to think of them on the spot so bare with me!). I enquired whether there was a "plus one", as I might have a boyfriend by July next year.... answer no, reason given: so many people to invite, expense, etc etc etc, which is totally fair. However, I have my suspicions that they doubt my ability to get said boyfriend in said time frame! Damn you world!! Damn yoooooooooooou!!! Wow, I'm really making a poor show of pretending to enjoy single life, aren't I?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but what about the googley eyed god of loveliness?!

7:05 pm  
Blogger TheMightyDing said...

I'm an optimist, Choc Chip, not a fantasist!! (But I can dream he he...)

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home