Friday, November 03, 2006

One Monorail and Two Nightbuses



Just returned from a gig by the sublime 'Osaka Monaurail', a seven peice Japanese funk band, who are full of attitude, and suited and booted in great style, with turned up collars and pork-pie hats. I'd never heard of them before - it's their first ever gig in Europe - but my curiosity leads me many places, and on Lenny's advice I took a trip to Camden Town to check them out. I return back at this late hour (two night buses to get home arggg) most contented. They were duper-super, and if you are going to be foolish and stay out late on a school night, it might as well be to swing your hips and be merry!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's lenny?

9:27 am  
Blogger TheMightyDing said...

Morning Choc-chip. He's a "cool" person at work, who knows what music is "cool" and what music is not. To be fair to him, he's usually right, as last night proves!

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home