Monday, April 21, 2008

Date in the Diary Part Deux

Hmmm, am I going to turn this blog into a dating diary? Hopefully not... it's not my aim anyway. But seeing as I have nought else to talk about at the moment:

I went on another date with a different fellow. This was less successful. I was treading the toy boy route, and discovered it to be not altogether to my taste. He was a really sweet lad, and another total gent, but just waaaay too enthusiastic and touchy-feely. Schwesty jokingly asked whether I'd ever thought I'd see the day when a 25-year old was too young??! But alas, it has come, and my old, cynical bones won't stand for youthful, keen people any more!! So I've had to give him the old heave-ho (which even after one date was really difficult - showing how pathetic I am and how long a time it's been since I've ever had a choice on such matters!)

And oh my, I've just received a text from date number one wanting to go out tonight, which given that I'm (in a world first for my anti-social self) already going out Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week, is a bit much.... I might die. Hmmm, I'll have to postpone him. Oh this popularity lark, better enjoy it while it lasts! Don't worry I'll be back to my usual bored and lonesome self soon enough....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home