Monday, September 24, 2007

Video Nasty

This weekend finally brought a win for the Mighty 'Ding (a last minute smash and grab job on the Latics) and the news that a certain Leroy Lita has been dropped from the squad. Wonder why? Well it did mysteriously co-incide with a story in the News of the World that Mr Lita had decided to film himself on his mobile phone whilst "hanging out the back" of some unknown female, something he then decided to send to some of his Reading FC buddies, one of whom seems to have passed it on, etc etc. And so Leroy ends up with his "sex face" splashed in the papers for all to see.

Now personally I think a man's private life doesn't affect his ability to play football, so I'm not advocating Leroy Lita getting dropped.... that said, this episode does just make me want to shake my head and despair. Any guy that films himself smirking and winking in the act is quite obviously a prize twat. Any guy that films himself smirking and winking, just so he can show off his conquest to his imbecile mates, is a prize twat who deserves his ugly face printed in the papers for all to see. But what of this woman?

I assume, unless she is deaf, dumb and blind, that she knew what he was doing. I am also assuming that Lita is not her long-term beau. Both of these being assumed, I ask the question WHY??? Are you STUPID as well as completely lacking in SELF RESPECT. I guess I'm ready to judge women more harshly, because I feel they represent my gender, but really!!!! Any woman that knowingly consents to sex being recorded (by any means) had better be sure that her partner is trustworthy. Or will you literally do anything to please, because you are one of the many pathetic, tarty bints that you see staggering about like drunken barbie-dolls every Saturday night??

Mr Lita clearly has little respect for women. But then how are we supposed to get respect from men, when we seem to have so little respect for ourselves? In this "You Tube" culture, it seems everyone's game for humiliating each other on film. Well, if ANY bloke ever attempted the same stunt on me, he'd find that mobile phone wedged down his throat, and his nuts turned inside out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home