Monday, December 11, 2006

Other Things in the News this Week...


Apart from my Christmas Party slapperdom (and for those who misread my slightly mangled prose in the last post - I have NOT added another notch to my practically flawless bed-post):
  • I now part-own a house! Yes!! I am soon to be resident in the borough of Waltham Forest, and hanging out with dubious has-been pop stars, who manage to run themselves over with their own cars. Clever.

  • I've discovered that days off work are actually quite dull. Had to go to hospital today, and endure a doctor with the bedside manner of Attila the Hun. Now I'm just lounging on the sofa ... well blogging, because I have literally nothing better to do...

  • Ibrahima Sonko has signed a new four-year contract with the 'ding. For those not in the know, this is a six-foot-something man mountain of French-Sengalese loveliness, who just happens to be a mighty good footballer. Brilliant!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home