Thursday, November 23, 2006

That Dutch Boy


With some trepidation, me, Schwesty and Troy tripped down to the Royal Opera House last night, for an evening of performing art 'Firsts'. Well damn my cynical bones if four people swinging about on a big rope can't be quite endearing, and in fact three women singing about Dalston. Even a ballet/dance interpration of an alco's last binge was quite interesting (though I didn't have a clue what was going on for most of it). For a mere £5 how can you complain?

However, highlight of the evening was Tim Van Eyken (with Nancy Kerr, Robert Harbron and James Fagan). They were providing the after-show music, in the bar. And having promised to do so, I did actually have the nerve to say hello, and get my CD signed, like a true saddo! He's actually very modest and sweet, and has a big booming laugh. And he cuts a very striking figure, even wearing red Doc Martyn boots (I thought I was uncool. But then maybe that's so uncool it's cool??). Needless to say, I have a proper girlie crush. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger gflashy online store said...

SUPER SALE UP TO 85% OFF ALL ITEMS! LIMITED TIME OFFER
https://gflashy.com/sex-toys-for-couples/
Sex Toys

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home