Saturday, December 16, 2006

Frig

Lost 1-2 to Blackburn. And pretty abject with it. Only Sonks (aside from one or two glaring errors) didn't look completely ham-strung by Blackburn's second half "rocket-up-arse" performance. And though Doyler ran a hundred miles, the service was largely woeful, and so his task fruitless. And it was cold. And I spilt more coffee down myself. And I didn't win Golden Gamble for the nth time. Booooo!

But on the plus side, celebrated Pedro's twenty-ninth year, had a mulled wine or two, exchanged a reasonably pleasant word or two with Burnley (damn that embarrassment thing!!), and generally felt rather pleased with myself about being a house-owner (well 1/5th of a house owner). Me and Schwesty picked up the keys this morning, and gave "Cutthroat Cottage" (Thanks Troy for the name suggestion) the once over. Minus furniture it looks a little shabby, and it's frightening how much money will need to be laid out to get it house-fit, but.... it's mine! And it's got a garden, which is just brillig. If only the previous owner had remembered to leave the keys for the back door (doh!), so today we could only peer out at the sorry looking winter shrubbery, and rickety old shed. I love it! Scummy E17 here I come!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TheMightyDing said...

Ha ha. Oh yes indeedy. I can honestly say I never quite 'got' East 17. Think maybe I was too middle-class, and didn't approve of how 'gangsta' they were ha ha ha ha ha ha

Now let's just close our eyes for a moment, and think of poor Brian Harvey, and that one's that's got an abnormally fat head. Hmmm.

Don't worry bout the house thing. I understand. But remember I only own one tiddly little fraction, and my punishment for 'growing up' will be to have a living room comprising of two camping chairs, and a bedroom aproximately half the size of the one I have right now - i.e. a bed and only a bed!

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home