Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hey Bitch-Cake Face

After my "tired and emotional" day yesterday, I am still feeling somewhat crabby, but not the monster that once was. Mr and Mrs Pedro, it turns out, are battered and bruised. They were sat in the back of a camper van, without seatbelts, when a tyre blew out on the motorway. In what sounds like a nasty nasty scary thing, the van went up on two wheels, before flipping completely, sending them all into a jumble. Luckily the van was well cushioned, otherwise things could have been so much worse. But they still spent several hours in l'hopital and are now pondering how to get their shaken selves back to blighty. So my bad mood towards Pedro was (as I always knew) very unjustified. Though still don't want to do his fandangoing work!!

One good thing (if it can be called that) to come out of massive grumpiness is a sudden urge to write stuff, darling..... hence a new entry in poetryblog after a long absence of creative thought. And "Let it Go" is not inspired by me, me, me like things usually are, but a whole lotta of everybody and everything. Hope yooo like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home