Thursday, January 11, 2007

Undercrackers Galore!

The time has come to starting spending some dosh (or more accurately crimbo vouchers because I have no dosh)....

[I take a break to look at my bank account online for the first time since Christmas. Ha ha ha it's not as bad as I thought. Yes!! Mind you, I'm not getting paid for another three weeks so best not get too smug....]

Anyway, back to point. Having settled rather too quickly into domesticity, I am now wasting the spare moments in my day, browsing furniture on ebay, looking at lampshades at John Lewis, and dreaming up fabulous art-deco inspired colour-schemes. But mostly I am thinking of how I can spend my precious www.figleaves.com voucher. Fifty big ones will either buy me a few pretty little ones, or one really quite nice lacy one. Cannae wait. But am going to wait, as think browsing underwear sites at work is not to be advised (and am not yet connected to the tinterweb at home). Bring me undercrackers, oh Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home