Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow Day Update

Went to the Heath with Didcot, Pedro, Shaggy, TheCroydonMassive, Zion, Burnley and Archie at lunchtime. We reverted to childhood, had a massive snowball fight, and me and Shaggy attempted to slide down Parliament Hill on our arses, failing miserably and getting very muddy / soggy in the process. Wetsham also had the misfortune to be walking past, and fell heroically under a hail of snowy missiles. Just big fun really. Never grow up.... life's too short!

But now have had to abandon my snow-boots, and hang my socks on Disney's radiator to get them dry. By doing so, I will probably incur the wrath of Private Benjamin, who stalks the office barking orders like she's still in the army, and who went to the trouble of reporting me for breaking Health and Safety regulations, after I walked round the office in my socks(!) Some people need to find themselves a life methinks ... and for once it isn't me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home